Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Which Race Car Driver Would You Spend Valentine’s Day With?

Valentine’s Day is one of the most romantic days of the year for couples. For race fans, Valentine’s Day is a day where some race fans dream about spending the day with their favorite race car driver. Female race fans dream about spending Valentine's Day with their favorite race car driver that they have a crush on. Female race fans also would love to spend Valentine ’s Day with their favorite race car driver because they are truly dedicated to their favorite race car driver and they want to tell them how much they care about them. Of course female race fans would love to see what their favorite race car driver’s life is like too. More females are starting to race race cars so of course some of the male race fans are going to think about spending Valentine's Day with their favorite female race car driver. I believe some male race fans would think that Valentine's Day is a great day to tell your favorite race car driver how truly dedicated they are to them. The male race fans would love to see what their favorite race car driver’s life is like and just hang out with them. I believe male and female race fans would both agree that it would be amazing to tell their favorite race car driver how great they are behind the wheel, and Valentine’s Day would be a perfect day to do that!
On Valentine's Day, I posted a message on Facebook and Twitter asking race fans this,"Race fans: Fill in the blank with one of your favorite race car drivers that you would want to spend Valentine's Day with. I would love to spend Valentine's Day with__________. Why would you like to spend Valentine's Day with the race car driver you picked? To the male race fans: You can pick a male race car driver! For example, you could say I pick Dale Earnhardt, Jr. because I would love to hang out with him and see what his life is like.’’ 
"I would love to spend Valentine’s Day with Dale Earnhardt Jr!  I chose him because nobody has looked so good in a white jumpsuit since Elvis. He has Elvis Presley stuff all over his house!"- Jeri Rogers 
“I would love to spend Valentine’s Day with Brad keselowski!"-Vickie Drost
"I would love to spend Valentine’s Day with four time Sprint Cup champion Jeff Gordon!"- Clara Barnhart
"Danica Patrick would be my pick to spend Valentine’s Day with."- Jimmy Thompson
"Sloan Henderson would be my pick to spend Valentine’s Day with. I am dedicated to bringing her back in NASCAR."- Arthur Petty
"I would love to spend Valentine’s Day with Dale Earnhardt Jr!" - Kathy Rogers Dorans
"I would love to spend Valentine’s Day with Jennifer Job Cobb! Jennifer is hot!"- Karl Swinea
"Dale Earnhardt Jr would be my pick to spend Valentine’s Day with because he is awesome on the track and off! He is good looking too!"- Donna L Sweet 
"There is only one man for me! I would love to spend Valentine’s Day with Dale Earnhardt Jr!"- Kath Paxton.
"Ashley Force would be my pick to spend Valentine’s Day with!"- Kenneth J Carlson
"Danica Patrick or Jennifer Jo Cobb would be my picks to spend Valentine’s Day with."- Rob Regula
"Danica Patrick would be my pick to spend Valentine’s Day with because I am from Mississippi, I hear she has a thing for Mississippi men, lol."- John Hickson
"I would love to spend Valentine’s Day with Jeff Burton. I just can’t resist those big eyes of his."- Angela M. Aragon- Henslee
"I would love to spend Valentine’s Day with Danica Patrick!"- Edward Heints
"Kyle Busch is my pick to spend Valentine’s Day with. He is full of M@Ms and Monster Energy!"-  Tim Speed Kornet
"Raphael Matos is my pick to spend Valentine’s Day with."- Shirley Frazier
"If former NASCAR driver Fonty Flock was still alive, He would be my pick to spend Valentine’s Day with."- Miles Turner
"Tony Stewart would be my pick to spend Valentine’s Day with! Tony is hot!"- Pam Lane Elliott
 
"I would love to spend Valentine’s Day with Dale Earnhardt Jr. He is down to earth and good looking!" – Brenda Fraser Lott
 
"I would love to spend Valentine’s Day with Dale Earnhardt Jr because he  is a gentlemen and it would be funny to spend Valentine’s Day with him." - Penelope Flynn
"I would love to spend Valentine’s Day with Tony Stewart, because he is my favorite driver."- Mark Hopkins.
Race fans are truly dedicated to their favorite race car driver and a lot of them would agree that Valentine’s Day would be the perfect day to tell their favorite driver how much they respect them on and off the race track.Thank you to all of the race fans that responded back to my message about which race car driver you would like to spend Valentine's Day with. I hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment